I’m a product designer and artist with more than twelve years of experience designing and building digital experiences and products. Currently, I work at Doodle where we build scheduling tools for 200 million users in enterprises and small businesses.
Doodle — Senior Product Designer
Apr 2017 – Present (2 years and 8 months)
At Doodle, we build scheduling tools for 200 million users in enterprises and small businesses.
- Introduced and hands-on implemented concepts of experimentation, iteration, and diverse research and validation methods to Doodle (Jobs To Be Done, GIST, and Lean methodologies) in close collaboration with product managers and develop- ment teams.
- Led the design of Doodle’s new product from scratch (Doodle 1:1), from con- ception to implementation. I worked with a cross-functional team and an external development agency across three countries. Doodle 1:1 contributes 10% growth month over month to the company’s North Star Metric.
- Led and implemented a company-wide product and brand redesign to match the company’s strategic pivot into the B2B model and Enterprise category. The redesign and rebranding project included: a new UI kit, the update of our design system, a website redesign, and entire product flows updates in collaboration with PMs and engineering teams from 4 different countries.
- Led the redesigned of the payment and checkout flow as a part of Doodle’s tran- sition to a subscription-based revenue model, positioning itself as a SaaS company.
- Defined the hiring process for designers together with the head of HR and built the team with two additional designers and a new design lead.
- As part of the ongoing work on our design system, I worked together with front- end developers on creating accessibility guidelines for designers, developers, and product managers.
Previous work experience
Move Technologies — Product Designer
Feb 2016 – Feb 2017 (1 year and 1 month)
SaaS company (B2B) building dispatch software for taxi, shuttle, and chauffeur companies.
- Led the user experience design of the product together with product managers and critical clients as the single designer in the team.
- Defined and designed the User Interfaces design for a web application and mobile apps
- Led the brand design and visual language from exploration to implementation.
- Hands-on planed, designed and implemented several websites and landing pages.
Spiffy UG — Senior Visual Designer
Oct 2013 – Feb 2016 (2 years and 5 months)
A software agency creating new products directly to market and for clients.
I was responsible for the User Interface, User Experience, and Branding of the following products:
- Open Transport
- Shift Dispatch System
- Blue Passenger App
- Other MVPs and prototypes